Privacy & Cookies1. About cookies: A cookie is a small file typically sent when a user visits a website, but can be sent from other websites, even if the user hasn't visited their site. It is stored on the user's computer and has data about the user which can be used to save preferences and personal information. There are two types of cookies: session cookies, deleted when the user ends their session, and persistent cookies, which remain on the user's computer even after their session is ended.
2. Planet us cookies: we use both session and persistent cookies for planet us, Google, and Statcounter.
3. Cookie usage: Cookies we use contain no information that can personally identify the user. Information stored on our cookies helps analyze how users use our website, recognize you when you return and help improve security.
5. Blocking cookies: You can choose to block cookies through the settings of your browser. Please visit the relevant support page for your browser of choice.
6. Deleting cookies: You can choose to delete cookies through the settings of your browser. Please visit the relevant support page for your browser of choice.
7. Contact us: Should you have any queries contact us at email@example.com.